Saturday, May 4, 2013

The Journey: A Journal Part 1

  So I wake up for my trip to Sheboygan, WI (home of the Chipmunks) this morning.  I got up at 2:30am to start driving to Denver International Airport at 3:30am for a 6am flight.  A bit overkill but morning commute in Denver is atrocious, even on a Saturday, and it takes at least an hour to get there from here, so I should be settled-in and checked-in at 5am.  Printed my boarding tickets online through Orbitz and United Airlines who just 10 minutes ago sent me the gates I need to board and transfer at O'Hare International in Chicago to Milwaukee.
  I talked to the manager at Van Horn Chevy and they're sending a man named "Eldon" who I've decided to rename "Elrond the Brave Elf" who will get me from Milwaukee to Sheboygan by way of transport through the dangerous forest to find my steed as The Forest of Furious Chipmunks can be dangerous and full of peril.
  For breakfast?  Bacon.
  I'll keep updating and posting as I go there and back again (wait, hasn't that title been used before...?  Nah.)

Below, my expectation at General Mitchell Airport in Milwaukee: Elrond the Brave Elf

So ya wanna buy a car?

1 comment:

  1. A bit overkill but morning commute in Denver is atrocious, even on a Saturday, and it takes at least an hour to get there from here, mediation

    ReplyDelete