Thursday, August 25, 2011

Blown-up spacecraft (again)...

SL-4 Russian Progress M-124 standard-type-automated supply space vessel blew-up this afternoon on a resupply mission to the ISS.  Since we surrendered space-explorations to the Russians (thanks to Obama), Russia is the only country capable of getting supplies to our astronauts.  (Note*  There could be other countries capable with a great deal of effort and assistance).

The explosion happened during a failure of the 3rd stage Proton rocket.  I promise I had nothing to do with that.

I should normally be dancing around with glee (as I did with other Russian recent failures) but this time I'm just sad.  We can't do anything to help (again, thanks to Obama because he simply stopped NASA funding, handing over space-dominance to the Soviets which REALLY pisses me off to no-end).  I'm also sad because Americans can't have tasty treats in space.

Luckily, there's 3 space-vehicles docked with the International Space Station right now which have supplies that will last easily into March.  Russia plans on attaching the last of several modules (the last being a Russian LaBORatory for probably making Space Zombie Cosmonauts [as it is written in Revelations 3:18 and also the TV-Guide 1967 October] Amen.)

One of my favorite photos.

Anyway, I'm sure a Russian scientist will be.. "disiplined" (and probably his family) into a pit of sharks with lasers attatched to their heads.

Sometimes it pains me to watch these things live

No comments:

Post a Comment