Tuesday, September 27, 2011

GM antics

Got to Daniel's Chevrolet to have our 2008 Saturn Aura XR's passenger door lock motor analyzed and/or replaced.  It's nicely under warranty so it's really no big deal.  Upon arrival this morning at 6:45 am the patron that had me drive into the bay took the Aura's vitals and had me leave the keys in the dash-mounted ignition.  I mentioned it was my first time here and if there was a waiting room of sorts.  He said, "Well, we don't have a lounge so we usually have people wait out in the middle of the street." completely dead-pan.  Luckily, I have an infinite sense of humor (except for satire, such as Tropic Thunder.  I just don't get that movie, or Married with Children or any of the Vacation movies.)  I found it quite amusing and he directed me to the lobby.  I wonder what one would have done who wasn't so light hearted as myself?  (preening self in self-admiration).  Preen-preen...  .. preen.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment