Tuesday, December 6, 2011

No response

I had requested that Abagail Geddey's "mom/manager" give me 24-hours notice for a re-audition, but I only got a 6 hour notice in between my mid shifts so I had to request a re-schedule, but I've received no response so I figure that whole thing is dead.  I had to work that afternoon (another 12 hour shift) leaving me with a total of 2.5 hours of sleep in 24 and having to be hyper-alert due to "events".  A bit unprofessional to leave me hanging with no, "You're right, Mike.  Sorry about that, here, we'll reschedule" but whatever.  Not all bands are "professional".  Guess I'll keep looking for a rock band in need of awesomeness.

Freezin' cold today at minus 7.  Courtney is sick so I can't get a much-needed haircut.  Guess I'll be hunted as a werewolf a little longer. 

I finally get a day off though, (well, a night anyway) which is good.  Saved a satellite last night which is freakin' awesome.  (Insert Queen's Princes of the Universe here).



Glad I could save the planet on that one.  Awesome-o.  I figure I'll plug some pedals in and maybe work on Limbo tonite.  We'll see how that goes.

1 comment:

  1. This is an edit... but that's okay. Queen is STILL awesome.

    1997
    NOW

    ReplyDelete