Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fear of Soil part II.V of III

Russians are trying to get that last stage to fire.  Time is critical for them and it requires critical thinking and creativity.  At this point, if they get 'er to fire-up, I'll respect them, because they fought and earned their right to explore Mars' moon, Phobos by sheer tenacity, determination, and engineering cleverness.  That is what it takes to be worthy of Space by this, "trial by fire".

They got about 2 days left, otherwise the hulking mass will plumet on top of us and light the sky with their failure for all to see.  If they succeede, Cosmonaut victory!  Long live Space Race!  Long live, Molvania!



Hey baby, wake up from your asleep.  We have arrived onto the future and the whole world is become...
Electronic supersonic.  Supersonik Electronik!
Hey baby, ride with me away!  We doesn't have much time! 
My blue-jeans is tight so onto my love-rocket climb.
Inside tank of fuel is not fuel but love.  Above us, there is nothing but love of the stars above.
All systems gone!  Prepare for downcount!
Five, four, three, one, OFFBLAST!
Fly away in my space rocket.  You no need put money in my pocket. 
The door is closed I just lock it.  I put my buttplug in your socket.  Hot, hot, hot hot hot hot!
The sonic sky is bright like fire!  You and me gets higher and higher.
Cut is communication wire!  Only thing can stop us is flat tire!  Hot, hot, hot hot hot!
Hey love crusader I want to be your space invader, for you I would descend the deepest moon crater.
I is more stronger than Darth Vapor!  Obey me, I is your new dictator!
For you is Venus, I am Mars.  For with you I is more richer than all the Czars.
Make a wishes on a shooting stars.  Then for you I will play on my cosmic guitars!
Ladies and gentlemen, fasten your belt-seats.  We have commenced our decent.
I trust you have enjoyed this flight as much as you enjoy this accent.
Now, back on Earth is time for downsplash!  Into Sea of Eternal Glory my spaceship crash.
People have arrived for to cheer me from near and far.  And, as I float I open door and shout,
"I am world's biggest washed-up superstar!"
As for sure as the sun rises in the West, of all the singers and poets on earth, I is the bestest.
Come, let me put ring of Jupiter on your finger then like a smell around you I shall forever linger.
Okay, is time for end, no more will I sang.  Let me take you back in time,
I want for you to experience Big Bang!

Long live Space Race.  Long live, Molvania.

No comments:

Post a Comment