Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Obama doesn't know how many states we have.


Rather amusing at 02:04 above.  You thought Bush was bad?  57 states indeed.  Yay, we WON!  Guess it's time for change.   Ah, change.  Things are so great now.  Friend of mine, immune to the US disaster that's taking place because of the sheer luck of his clearance and career-field (space) says things are just fine.  Okay, you live in your lil' ol' happy place right next to me.  I have friends and relatives that I send money and food to so that they don't suffer.  Check out Detroit or Boston.  I'm just very very lucky I randomly picked a good Air Force career and somehow got talked-into a decent clearance and didn't screw-up these last 20 years.  For those suffering who know me, give me a shout-out and I'll see what I can do who haven't contacted me yet.  I know it sucks.  Oh, if you voted Obama you're shit outa luck cuz' it's your fault though.  You can suck on it... cuz' you're a sucker of sucks.  Please click "Yay.. We Won!" below if you're with me..



6 comments:

  1. I'm not even TWO MINUTES into this piece, and I'm already pausing it to comment to you about how much I am laughing. (I think it was somewhere between that clip from Wall Street and the talking mim with the painted face that I kind of lost it.)

    Yay...We Won!

    Back to the video.

    1997
    NOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. "...THAT WAS MY SKULL! I'M SO WASTED!"

    HA!

    1997
    NOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Santa is coming! WE WON!

    1997
    NOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo, sir.

    Good stuff.

    This made me laugh. Now (1997 NOW?) to get up, and to get ready for work.

    1997
    NOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoops! I think it was actually a talking MIME, with an E.

    All this protesting, and laughing, has impaired my spelling it would appear.

    1997
    NOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice. You know, instead of Anonymous, you can login as name/URL as "1997" and URL of Now. Nice comments btw.

    ReplyDelete